The fabrics we use to realize your products are certified according to quality standards. Here are the tissue certifications:
Organizations that have quality leaders choose leaders CISQ certified, Italian Certification of Company Quality Systems, is the independent federation that unites nine of the major Italian certification bodies working with specific expertise in all sectors, from agri and distribution, by business and professional services, public and social services. CISQ is also the only Italian member of IQNet, the largest international network of certification bodies.
Oeko-tex “Confidence in Textiles” is a national certification that guarantees the absence of harmful products and demonstrates, through scrupulous research, absolute safety and respect for health.
The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is a global, standardized testing and independent certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and finished products at all production stages in different parts of the world.
- The tests for harmful substances include:
- substances prohibited by law
- substances whose use is regulated by law
- notoriously harmful chemicals to health (but not yet regulated by law)
- as well as parameters for the protection of healthIn general, the requirements go far beyond existing national laws.
Quality certification, safety and environment in collaboration with CISQ and IQNET.
The initials SA 8000 identifies an international standard certification drawn up by CEPAA (Council of Economic Priorities Accreditation Agency) and aimed at certifying some aspects of business management related to corporate social responsibility.
- respect for human rights,
- respect for workers’ rights
- protection against the exploitation of minors
- the guarantees of safety and health in the workplace.
The international standard is therefore intended to improve working conditions worldwide and especially allows for an auditable certification standard bodies.